St. Dominic Athletic Association
The Athletic Association program is open to all families registered in our parish. Participating youth must be either a student at St. Dominic Parish School or be enrolled and attend, on an ongoing basis, our Parish School of Religion (PSR). Our program offers a variety of opportunities to participate in seven different sports, for boys and girls, ages pre-K through high school.
Click here to visit the St. Dominic Athletic Association Website.
Parents Code of Ethics
I hereby pledge to provide positive support, care and encouragement for my child participating in youth sports by following this Parents Code of Ethics.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches and officials at every game, practice or other youth sports event.
- I will insist that my child play in a safe and healthy environment.
- I will place the emotional and physical well being of my child ahead of my personal desire to win.
- I will require that my child’s coach be trained in the responsibilities of a youth sports coach and that the coach upholds the Coach’s Code of Ethics.
- I will support the coaches and officials working with my child, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
- I will remember that the game if for youth and not adults.
- I will do my very best to make youth sports fun for my child.
- I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability and will do so myself.
- I will help my child enjoy the youth sports experience by doing whatever I can, such as being a respectful fan, assisting with coaching or providing transportation
- I will remember that the team and I represent St. Dominic Parish, a Catholic community that follows Jesus Christ and embodies His values.
Based on the National Alliance for Youth Sports Parents Code of Ethics